So I didn't go to school today since I'm still sick. Right now I have a headache, probably sinus induced. My head feels all stuffed up and my teeth also hurt... I must have been grinding my teeth again when I was sleeping. I don't think I do it very often, but Christopher says that I do it all the time.
Christopher braved the traffic today to buy some matzoh ball soup from a deli in Lyndhurst, NJ which serves gigantic matzoh balls. I love matzoh ball soup and having a severe cold seems like a really good excuse to ask for it.
The matzoh balls were the highlight of my day. I watched a program about castles on the History Channel and also a program about the Star Wars trilogy and how it is the modern myth. It was a good show, but eventually watching TV became a bit too stressful. Later I watched Jacob the Liar, just because I received it from Netflix and it was still lying around. I started when Christopher was out getting the soup since he didn't seem interested in it when I showed it to him. He eventually ended up watching it with me.
I also got one page of Old English translation done for Bede's story about the poet Caedmon and read part of The Song of Roland. A student's work is never ending...

No comments:
Post a Comment