Monday, May 27, 2013

Moving Forward with My Word Processing Idea

This week, I figured out how to create a data-driven Marimekko chart. An image of it was uploaded to the portfolio section of my business site: pmwordprocessing.com and I also posted my services on craigslist.com with a link to the site so that people can look into it. Maybe someone will contact me or maybe not, but at least I feel like I am making an attempt to move forward with my idea.

I also just added a short description for one of my French stamps, The Apocalypse Tapestry and learned that Revelations was written by John, who may or may not have been the same John as the Gospel writer. I should probably be on the lookout to find more stamps, if there are any, that belong to this collection.

Speaking of things medieval, C also suggested that I do a bit of research into stained glass during one of our conversations on our communal drive to work. I thought that might be a good idea and a good way to segue into an article about some aspect of the medieval period, which will hopefully, be published one day.

No comments: