I haven't been writing as much as I would like on my nifty little netbook. I think the best thing to do would be to schedule a block of time instead of waiting for a time when I feel that I have time. So much to do and so little time!
Another problem is that I don't know what to write about. Some of my ideas include topics which need more research and will need to be revised and polished a few times before I can publish them online (although, up until now, most of my blogs have been written on the fly and published soon afterwards). One good idea came to me while I was listening to Slacker Radio at work.
Although Pandora seems to have a larger fan base, for some reason, it never seemed to appeal to me. C raved about Slacker and how much better it is than Pandora, so when Slacker offered a free trial premium subscription just for liking it on FaceBook, I figured, what the hey, I should give it a try.
Some of the features I like is the ability to create a station based on your favorite artists or genre. I found a lot of new country music that way, as well as goth and some Latin pop and rock. Heh, heh... what a combination, huh? Well, anyhoo... my favorite feature is being able to play specific albums and the ability to cache my favorite songs into playlists and also being able to cache entire albums. For $10/month, I can listen to any number of albums, which leads me to why I even mentioned Slacker in the first place. I am thinking of writing reviews for the albums I listen to. It would give me a good way to exercise my literary muscles as well as an endless supply of something to write about. Woo HOO!

No comments:
Post a Comment