I'm just about recovered from the stresses of this past semester. I was really happy to find that I didn't do as badly as I thought this semester:
Gothic Art (A)
Early Greek Art (A)
Italian Renaissance and Baroque Architecture (A)
Women and the Law (B)
I was not very optimistic about Early Greek Art and I was a bit more optimistic in Women and Law, but I guess it all worked out in the end. Terror always strikes around finals.
I took Women and the Law to fulfill an elective requirement as well as to get a feel for what it would be like to study law since it was one of my career options after graduation. Although studying appellate cases is interesting, I don't think that I would be satisfied with being a lawyer. At this point, I am even more certain that I would like to continue my education in Medieval Studies.
In order to further that goal, I'm hoping to take the GRE exam this summer. I have not touched mathematics for many years now, so I will need to start brushing up on it soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment