Monday, April 20, 2009
You Know That You Are Really Sick When...
you feel terribly guilty about having to miss class. This past weekend and today has been spent nursing myself from the flu. I seem to have caught it from Christopher who caught it from Uncle Larry who returned with it from visiting Egypt and Jordan. Unfortunately I will be missing Gothic Art class today (it's probably a good idea not to run around school with the flu and the cold rain doesn't exactly help either). On a more positive note, earlier I had shared my notes with two other students (who will hopefully return the favor). And hopefully, I will have recovered enough to go back tomorrow since I have a quiz in Early Greek Art as well as two other classes to go to: Renaissance and Baroque Architecture, and Women and Law. For today, I will just concentrate on studying for tomorrow's quiz, writing a letter, and catching up with some scholarly readings.

No comments:
Post a Comment