I brought and viewed an online class called Design and Sew an A-Line Skirt taught by Deborah Moebes a few months ago. I brought some of the supplies needed to make the skirt, but up until Friday, did not have the fabric to make the final skirt. I ended up purchasing 2 yards of a 100% cotton called Maple Plaid and Dot from Denyse Schmidt's Shelburne Falls collection and 1 yard of Robert Kaufman's Kona Cotton in hibiscus for a bias waistband.
Sunday, February 17, 2013
Design and Sew an A-Line Skirt
I brought and viewed an online class called Design and Sew an A-Line Skirt taught by Deborah Moebes a few months ago. I brought some of the supplies needed to make the skirt, but up until Friday, did not have the fabric to make the final skirt. I ended up purchasing 2 yards of a 100% cotton called Maple Plaid and Dot from Denyse Schmidt's Shelburne Falls collection and 1 yard of Robert Kaufman's Kona Cotton in hibiscus for a bias waistband.



No comments:
Post a Comment